Wednesday, September 2, 2009

BBC channel on you tube

I've been watching the BBC's channel in you tube and it was fun. in one of the videos I watched a man call "the teacher" that guy reminds me a class that we had the last year and we saw him in order to learn more idioms, so now I watched him by my own and it is fantastic! it's so weird and teach you a lot of "informal" conversation phrases , which is good for me because I dislike those expressions which are so formal in the same way I think learn more colloquial expressions is funnier that just learn the "right things".
by the way ... I saw this videos called " the flatmates" and I found so ridiculous especially because there is a girl in the episodes who is called "Helen" who is always complaining about nothing I hope that not all the "Helen" in the world were like her ¬¬.



1 comment:

  1. I totally agree!!! that guy reminds me when teachers try to explain us on different ways something; well you know what I mean... by the way! I was wondering what do you think about this website... I think it was fun, sometimes it's neccesary learning new things trying to improve our English skills...
    I saw "flatmates" too!!! but I'm sure that noone is better and funnier than you my sweet lady.
    As I was saying, this is a nice website... I'll give a try once again in that game!!!

    ReplyDelete