Tuesday, November 24, 2009

blogging experience

I really like the idea of blogging in the English class because it was good do other things apart from staying in the classroom and just seeing the contents of the boo, but the only thing that makes me feel insecure about blogging is the fact that when you are writing in a site or web site that is yours you don't really realize of the mistakes you commit. Anyway, blogging helps me to improve my fluency in writing and think in another words despite to the ones that I've already knew it to express my ideas properly.

about using this blog in the future I think that is possible to use it but maybe like an opportunity to write my feeling in English but not always related to educational topics although I want to keep this blog to continue writing and realize about mistake, this is my big problem, because I feel than I write without any conscience of what I’m really writing with a lack of accuracy that sometimes scares me. Maybe this is because in a blog you feel freer and don't really care about mistakes.

About the strengths that I’ve discovered this semester I could think that maybe I have more vocabulary that I though that I had it. I like to use sophisticated words and now with this new experience I could use it for instance to describe a news in a more formal way.

To sum up I believe that maybe it would be good for the next semester continue using this blog but after every post, check the mistakes with the teacher and receive not only feedback from our classmates but from the teachers too.

5 comments:

  1. I like your idea on receive feddback for our teachers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lady Helen!! what a cute post :(!
    I think the same!
    One of the best things of this semester was talk with you!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with camila... but Helen, maybe for the next time you could write on microsoft first, like this you are going to realize the mistakes that you probably could comitt. and later on you can publish without errors.
    I love my friend

    ReplyDelete
  4. You need to write on microsoft officed word before so, then you can correct your mistakes before publish it in the site

    ReplyDelete